The revised schedule for the Series in Europe will see the following events being played across July and August.
- England South II Boys & England Girls (Brocket Hall): July 6-8
- England Midlands (Kedleston Park): July 13-15
- Scotland (Ladybank GC): July 21-23
- Ireland (Glasson GC): July 27-29
- Wales (Vale Resort): Aug 10-12
- England South I (Royal Ashdown Forest GC): Aug 18-20
- England North (St Annes Old Links GC): Aug 24-26
Sir Nick Faldo said: “It’s amazing to be back, especially with such great enthusiasm from our players to get back and play competitive golf. Given the circumstances we’ve experienced this year, the Series is proud to be able host events again and with our most competitive fields and record numbers, it is very promising for the future of the game.
“Brocket Hall always delivers a fantastic experience for the Series players, and to be back here and launching the start of the 24th Faldo Series is pretty special. This event will always be remembered for very different reasons, in particular as it marks our biggest ever field at an event and we can’t wait to see some great golf unfold over the coming days.”
The Faldo Series team have been working closely with its venues, The R&A, England Golf, GUI, ILGU and Scotland Golf to ensure each event on the updated schedule will closely align with the Covid-19 guidelines and social distancing measures put in place under government regulations.
Players must visit www.faldoseries.com to view further details of the 2020 European schedule and find their nearest Regional Qualifier to sign up.