WIN A MOTOCADDY M5 GPS ELECTRIC TROLLEY
November 30, 2020
We’ve teamed up with the world’s top-selling trolley brand Motocaddy to offer one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on a brand new M5 GPS electric trolley – the first touchscreen model of its kind.
Compact and easy-to-fold, the M5 GPS offers a fully-integrated GPS built into a super-responsive 3.5” touchscreen display. Easily viewable no matter the weather, the screen can be easily controlled in all conditions – even while wearing a glove.
Boasting 40,000 pre-loaded courses with pin-point accuracy, it can also connect to the Motocaddy GPS app for smartphone alerts and offers built-in WiFi for super-fast Over the Air course and system updates.
MOTOCADDY M5 GPS FEATURES
- World’s first compact touchscreen trolley
- High resolution 3.5” LCD touchscreen display
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription
- Distances to front, middle & back of green, plus hazards
- Drag & drop pin positioning
- Smartphone alerts (calls, texts, emails & apps)
- Score tracking
- Shot distance measurement
- AED locator & CPR instructions
- WiFi powered, Over‑the‑Air updates
- Simple, compact-folding system
- SlimFold design – fits in the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28.8V system
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter
- Clock & Round timer
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards/metres)
- USB charging port
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery
- On board charging – no need to remove battery for storage & transportation
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability
- Convenient auto‑open stand
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height
- Powerful, whisper-quiet 230W motor
- EASILOCK™ compatible
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply answer the question below and email it firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Motocaddy Competition’ in the subject line. Please include your name, email address, contact telephone number, and where you picked up your copy of Golf News, or if you read it online. The closing date for entries is November 30, 2020.
QUESTION: How many courses are pre-loaded onto the built-in M5 GPS system?
A) 30,000 B) 35,000 C) 40,000